Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First photo shoot ever attempted! February 2010

Okay, so one day I decided to take a stab at a person. Well, take a stab at photographing a person, that is. I had been a long time hobbyist of landscapes & insects. However, one day I got an itch to try my hand at photographing people! I begged my friend to let do a boudoir shoot with her for her husband. After plenty of begging and pleading, she finally agreed. These are some of the photos that came out of my very first "people" session (as I used to call it). ;-). She was a great model..beautiful, patient and happy to be there! And I...well...I had a camera...lol!


















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment